A super easy recipe for a really good soup. I got this recipe from Pinterest and modified it a little, it is now one of The Hub’s favorite meals!
I never do my make-up in the bathroom. I guess I am just too lazy to stand up and get ready in the mornings. I usually always sit on our bed and use a tiny mirror or sit on the couch downstairs. So I decided to put an end to that problem and made myself a little vanity!
Here it is in its little corner!
… I don’t know what will.
The rest of us could really take a note from these guys. I know I will.
Click HERE to read an amazing story.
I have been taking a slight break from blogging because I am in my last 2 weeks of school before break and things get crazy. Not to mention it is Christmas time and things get even crazier then. I am not giving up forever just have very little creative inspiration outside of writing about Developmentally Appropriate Practices for young children. So for now, don’t expect any new posts but I will be back!
… to prove to mom I’m not a fool!
1. Homework a.k.a the bane of my existence.
2. Waking up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning.
3. Busy, busy, busy, busy. 17 hours at school, 30 hours a week at work, not to mention laundry, cooking, caring for animals and spending time with The Hubs and friends.
So as you can see the pros outweigh the cons, so I guess it’s official! I am excited to go back to school! I would greatly appreciate prayers for motivation though because it is also official that I have a MAJOR case of senioritis.
Resolutions are the norm for the start of a new year, I have never really jumped on the band wagon but this year I actually made resolutions for the new year.
1. Spend more time with my friends. I have been terrible at making time for friends this past year and I want to make more of an effort. I am starting the year off right with a fun girls night at our house Monday (post to follow of course)
2. Be more conscious about what I put into my body. I eat a lot of junk food, especially sweets and it is really taking a toll on my energy level and body in general. I am not cutting out all sweets but I am not allowing them to be snacks anymore. Fruit and veggies here I come!
3. Read more books for leisure. I love to read and in high school I was always reading a book, I read every night before bed. Now that I am in college my workload has increased, not to mention I work 30 hours a week. I am doing good on this one because I just started a new book have have been reading just about every day.